Guide To Dating Fat Women
This guide to dating fat women will help you snag a great catch. Some men find fat women very attractive and prefer to date larger women. Men used to be ashamed of dating fat women, but not anymore. There is a huge online market for men who are specifically interested in women with extra weight. Times have definitely changed. You aren’t the only man who loves a curvy woman. What man wants a stick figure anyway? Larger women have great curves and very womanly bodies. Here you will find tips to help you date a fat woman.
- Buy her dinner. Fat women love to eat. They love good hearty meals and won’t sit there and order salads while picking off your plate. Take her out to great dinners and always offer dessert. Never criticize how much she eats.
- Don’t be ashamed. The biggest turn-off is a guy who likes what he has in private, but is ashamed of it in public. Wear your fat woman with pride and confidence. Do not let other people’s judgments get in the way of being proud of your woman. Who cares what everyone else thinks anyway?
- Never call her fat. Whether or not this seems reasonable, no woman, fat or skinny, wants to be called fat. Use words like curvy, juicy and womanly to describe her. Never admit that an outfit makes her look fat. Find different adjectives to use.
- Spend evenings in. Fat women are not usually fond of the outdoors. Heat is especially hard on fat women. Stay in and plan activities to enjoy at home. Board games, movies and other indoor activities are your best bet for keeping a fat woman happy.
- Bake her something. Not all men can bake, but it’s not that hard if you do it from a box. Pick up a cake mix and bake a nice cake for her. She will really appreciate it. If you want to go the extra mile, make her a cheesecake. All women love cheesecake.
- Show her off. Take her out to meet your friends. Make her feel like she’s very special to you. This will win you big points. No woman wants to feel like she is being kept in the closet.
- Don’t force her to change. If she was big when you met her, accept that she will probably stay that way. Making her think her weight is an issue will make her feel insecure. She also might think that you don’t really like her for who she is. The best thing to do is keep your mouth shut. If her weight does become a problem, bring up healthier eating and light exercise. Tell her that you are willing to make changes too. That way she won’t feel like she is alone.