Guide To Dating Muslim Women
If you want to date a Muslim, you may need a guide to dating Muslim women. Most Muslim women don’t date. Marriages in very conservative families are usually arranged, so dating never happens. Less conservative families may allow dating, but not in the regular sense. Dating in the Muslim world is usually chaperoned, and sex before marriage is never allowed. Men and women are not supposed to be left alone together and require supervision. This ensures that couples do not have opportunities to engage in inappropriate behavior.
- If you want to date a Muslim woman, you must convert or be willing to. Interfaith marriage is not allowed under any circumstance. Conversion is necessary in order for the marriage to be valid. Muslim women will not even consider dating a man who is not a Muslim.
- Understand that you won’t have sex before marriage. Muslim women will not put out before marriage. If you do sleep with a Muslim woman before marriage, you may affect her ability to be married in the future. Other men might see her as “used” and refuse to marry her. This can really humiliate her family and hurt her chances of ever marrying in the future.
- Be willing to get married. Muslim women want to get married as soon as possible. If you aren’t ready for marriage, don’t even consider dating a Muslim woman. Marriage occurs very soon after any kind of dating occurs. Go into it expecting that marriage will be in your near future.
- You are going to have to win her family over. Muslim women rely heavily on their parents to find partners. If a Muslim woman is interested in you, you will need to get approval from her family. Show her family that you will be a good leader and provider for your future family. Ask her parents for permission to see her. Starting off on the right foot will really help win their approval.
- Check out Muslim dating websites. There are quite a few Muslim dating sites that can help you find a good match. Meeting Muslim women online is acceptable and may help you narrow down your search. Most of these sites charge a fee, but if you are serious about dating a Muslim woman, it will be money well spent.
- Be respectful of her and value modesty. Modesty is a cornerstone of the Muslim faith. Muslims believe that women and men should behave modestly in the outside world. This is in place to respect the sanctity of marriage. Muslims believe that men and women should dress appropriately in the outside world. Women should wear modest clothing and generally cover their hair. Men should also wear modest clothing as this shows respect to Allah.