Guide To Good Sex
By keeping the basic tips and guidelines described in this guide to good sex, you and your partners are guaranteed to have the time of your life. For best results, experiment with the different suggestions listed below. You might want to include all of these ideas, or only a few, into your sex life.
- Wear a condom. Though this may not seem important to the actual enjoyment of sex, it can be essential, especially for women. Wearing a condom will not only prevent the spread of STDs, but can also make the woman more relaxed, as it further prevents the possibility of pregnancy. Be sure that you are aware how to properly put on a condom in order to achieve optimal results.
- Create the mood. This is also very important in your goal of having good sex. You don’t necessarily have to go to the best restaurant in town, or buy your partner an expensive gift in order to create the mood. Instead, try doing something that will help your partner, such as cleaning the house, walking the dog, or doing a project that you have been procrastinating about. This will make your partner more relaxed, and she or he will be more in the mood to have sex.
- Ask your partner what he or she likes. This is another huge mistake that many people make when it comes to having sex. Often, they are so wrapped up in trying to get themselves off, that they aren’t paying attention to their partner. If you are embarrassed to actually talk to your partner about their sexual desires, simply pay attention to their responses in bed. If they appear to be enjoying what you are doing, keep it up. If they are pulling away from your advancements, change your routine.
- Don't be afraid to try something new. Let your partner tie you up, be on top, or do whatever else he or she is interested in. You never know if you will like something until you try it!
- Add creams, lotions, and lubrication. Sex can be very painful for both the man and the woman without adequate lube. Remember that you don't necessarily need to use plain old KY jelly--there are plenty of new, great tasting lubricants currently on the market for the two of you to try out!