Guide To Great Sex
You can achieve great results by following the steps in this guide to great sex. Having great sex will not only bring you and your partner closer together, but will also ensure that both of you have been fulfilled sexually.
- Be sure to start any sex session with plenty of foreplay. No matter if it is the first night that you are having sex with a particular partner, or if you have been together for years, foreplay is important to get both you and your partner warmed up. Start by kissing, touching, and rubbing your partner. Be sure to pay close attention to the responses that you are getting. If your partner seems to be enjoying it, keep it up. If not, try to find a different way to engage in foreplay.
- Start gently. This is essential when it comes to having great sex. At no time should you simply just start thrusting away in an attempt to get yourself off. Slowly insert your penis into your partner, and gently remove it again. Continue doing this a few times, and then gradually increase the speed and pressure with which you are thrusting. Going too hard to fast can be painful and can have dangerous consequence.
- Try different sexual positions. This is important to prevent boredom when having sex with the same partner. You don’t need to use a different position each night—but master three or four basics, and incorporate them into your usual routine. This will keep your partner guessing, and is a great way to keep the spark between you alive.
- Use plenty of lubricant. This is important to make sure that sex is both comfortable and enjoyable.
- Find out what your partner enjoys. This is essential for great sex. Open communication between the two of you is the only way to make sure that both parties will have an enjoyable experience.
Posted on: Nov. 19, 2010