Guide To Picking Up Women
If you’re having a problem getting a date, you might need a guide to picking up women. It is a skill that anyone can learn, but you have to be diligent and willing to take some risks. There is no single process that works on every woman because they‘re all different, but there are some things that are appreciated by most women.
- Make eye contact. Once you lock eyes, keep looking at her for about five seconds. Most people avert their eyes after 2-3 seconds so five seconds is much longer than normal. This is an essential part of flirting and picking up women. It let's her know that you’re interested.
- Approach her and strike up a conversation. Ask questions and tell her some things about you. If you have a cute and funny story about yourself, now’s the time to tell it; it’ll make you seem harmless. Picking up women is easier if the women feel safe so do anything you can to put them at ease.
- Listen carefully. If you can make references to what she told you later, she’ll see you as attentive and not just someone who's out to pick up women
- Keep your hands to yourself. Until you’re sure she’s interested, don’t be overly familiar. Picking up women requires some subtlety. There are only two exceptions: 1. You’re guiding her through a door with your hand on the small of her back; or 2. You’re guiding her across a street. Both of those things are chivalrous and will make her appreciate see you as a gentleman. Women love men who take care of them.
- Invite her to go somewhere nearby. Suggest a place where you can get coffee or tea and see how she reacts to going with you. If she’s reluctant, ask for her phone number and be on your way. It will make her wonder if she should have gone with you, it makes you look confident and it also gives you time to pick up more women.