Guide To Tantric Sex
Here is your guide to tantric sex. Tantric sex is intended to bring two sexual partners closer on a spiritual level. You can learn to use tantric energy for sexual pleasure as well as awareness. Tantra can help you get rid of fear and boundaries. Also, orgasms experienced while having tantric sex are incredible.
- Begin by creating an environment that is free from distractions. This area should be calm, quiet and peaceful. Remove any clutter from this area and decorate it so that it is warm and inviting. Play soft music and light some candles. Make sure the room temperature is warm as well.
- Harmonize your breathing. Once you have created the proper environment, sit facing on another, stare into each other eyes and breath. Have one partner inhale while the other exhales and vice versa. As you exhale, consciously try to energize the breath.
- Take it slow. Tantric sex is slow and purposeful as well as fun. The idea is to not rush, to enjoy yourself and get as turned on as you can. So, have some patience and will power.
- Enjoy one another. Caress, stroke, lick, touch, kiss and teach one another. Take turns seductively massaging each other. Become familiar, relaxed and aroused by your partner’s entire body; not just the genitals.
- Sexual intercourse. When you actually begin to have sex, it is important to bring yourselves to a heightened state of arousal and then let yourselves down. What this means is, while the two of you are having sex, when the male is about to orgasm he should stop, breath, come down a bit and the proceed to pleasure the other partner and himself. This will build up a huge level of sexual tension as well as help him develop self-control, heighten the emotional connection and cause the orgasm to be more intense.
- The final release. When preparing to release sexual tension, make sure to stare deeply into each other’s eyes, feel one another’s breathing and communicate your feelings.