The list of "Guitar Hero 2" songs includes some of the most popular rock songs of all time. But also among the list of "Guitar Hero 2" songs are complex pieces that would take any guitarist months to learn. Video game elements like the "Guitar Hero 2" songs help to keep guitar-driven music alive.
- "Mother" (1988) – Danzig. One of the beauties of the "Guitar Hero 2" songs list is that it shows how infectious a simple song can be. The song "Mother" (1988) by the band Danzig is an example of the many "Guitar Hero 2" songs that is easy to play but also a lot of fun to listen to.
- "Message In A Bottle" (1979) – The Police. Not all of the "Guitar Hero 2" songs are meant to be hard-driving rock tunes. This classic Police song has a laid-back rhythm to it, but it is also one of the more complex guitar lines on the game. This can be an extremely difficult song to perfect on "Guitar Hero 2."
- "Who Was In My Room Last Night?" (1993) – Butthole Surfers. When you are playing some of these "Guitar Hero 2" songs, it can be extremely easy to get caught up in the rhythm of the song and forget the chord changes. What makes this song so difficult to play is that the guitar does not always follow the song's tempo exactly. You have to pay very close attention to make sure you get this song right.
- "Psychobilly Freakout" (1990) – Reverend Horton Heat. The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the most technically accomplished rock-a-billy guitar players in the world. The man plays fast, and he plays very clean. In order to nail down his song on "Guitar Hero 2," you have to feel it and you have to practice.
- "YYZ" (1981) – Rush. Once you feel you have mastered "Guitar Hero 2," you can think about trying to play Rush's "YYZ" (1981). This progressive rock masterpiece has several intricate parts that are all extremely difficult to play. Only the most advanced "Guitar Hero 2" experts can attempt this song.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.