Guitar Hero 3 Cheats For Ps2
Use these Guitar Hero 3 Cheats for Ps2 to advance faster in the game, or to make playing difficult songs a bit easier and/or fun. This is the third main installment of the highly popular video game series, which allows users to simulate playing guitar or bass guitar along with their favorite rock songs. If you haven't yet mastered the game, try the Guitar Hero 3 Cheats for Ps2 today and use to get ahead. Keep in mind that you must enter the Guitar Hero 3 Cheats for Ps2 two exactly as shown or they will not work. Go to 'Main Menu', 'Options', 'Cheats', 'New Cheats', and then strum the following chords. Note: When two notes are surrounded by parenthesis, you will need to strum them at the same time.
- No fail - Make it impossible to fail a song by strumming: "(GR) B (GR) (GY) B (GY) (RY) O (RY) (GY) Y (GY) (GR)." This Guitar hero 3 Cheat will not work in "Career Mode."
- Air guitar - Your character will play air guitar with this fun cheat: "(YB) (GY) (GY) (RB) (RB) (RY) (RY) (YB) (GY) (GY) (RB) (RB) (RY) (RY) (GY) (GY) (RY) (RY)."
- Performance mode - Think you know all the songs in Guitar Hero 3 by heart? Put your skills to the test by unlocking performance mode. This mode makes all the flashy indicators, including note charts, star power meter and rock meter, completely disappear from the screen. It's just man and machinee. "(RY) (RB) (RO) (RB) (RY) (GB) (RY) (RB)."
- Precision mode - This Guitar Hero 3 Cheat will actually make the game a bit more difficult, and should be used by only the most advanced players. During standard game play, you are given a few seconds of leniency with when you strum the chords, but during precision mode, the chords must be strummed at the precise moment they appear on the screen. "(GR) (GR) (GR) (RY) (RY) (RB) (RB) (YB) (YO) (YO) (GR) (GR) (GR) (RY) (RY) (RB) (RB) (YB) (YO) (YO)."
- Easy expert - If you've just recently made it to expert, you are probably having a very tough time mastering it. This Guitar Hero 3 Cheat will help you out slightly. With Easy Expert, the timing window is a bit larger than normal, which gives you a split second extra to hit the chords. Believe it or not, it's a big help. "(GR) (GY) (YB) (RB) (BO) (YO) (RY) (RB)." This cheat won't work in single career mode, however.
- If you want to break all the rules of the game, go ahead and enter this code. It will unlock all Guitar Hero Cheats for Ps2. That's right! Everything! The trick is, you may have difficultly entering 4 chords at a time. "(GR_BO) (GRYB_) (GRY_O) (G_BYO) (GRYB_) (_RYBO) (GRYB_) (G_YBO) (GRYB_) (GRY_O) (GRY_O) (GRYB_) (GRY_O)."