Hair Cutting Games
There is a lot of free hair cutting games all over the internet. Hairstyle addicts will go gaga with customizing their avatars with the latest and hippest in hairstyles. Perhaps it would be great if developers would come up with games dedicated to hairstyling!
- “Celebrity Bob Haircuts” - This is a free online game that allows the player to work with bobs worn by Hollywood celebrities such as Rihanna, Selma Blair, Katie Holmes, and Michelle Williams. Once the player has chosen a bob, other features such as eyes, makeup, dress, and accessories can be chosen to create the perfect celebrity avatar.
- “Evas Hair Studio” – This is a very cool hair cutting game where the player takes the role of a hairstylist. Customers would request a hairdo which the player will have to replicate using the various hairstyling instruments and hair coloring. This is a fun game to while the hours away.
- “Emo Hairstyle” – This is a game that takes a peek on the hairstyles sported by emos. The game puts emphasis on the various aspects of a hairstyle such that players can customize its various parts like the bangs, sides, back, and highlights. Accessories such as hair bands, earrings, and many more can be added to complete the emo look.
- “Wedding Hairdo” - This is a game that all brides should take a shot at. The player starts out by cutting the hair of the avatar and progresses by using the hairstyling items provided. Once done, the player is given a portrait of the avatar bride and a score on how well the hairstyle was made. It is a really cool game even for guys who just want to try this out for the future brides.
- “Super Hair Stylist” – This haircutting game is unique because it features almost life-like avatars that the player can customize. Everything from the minutest details of the eyes, makeup, hairstyle, and accessories can be mixed and match. At the end of the game, the player can see a before and after comparison to see how they fared.