Hair Spa Games
If you’re looking for new online entertainment, check out these simple, task based flash hair spa games. They may seem a little girly, but we all know there are a lot of men out there who can enjoy the artistic pleasure of wardrobe and makeup games. Of course, if you have a little girl who is looking for games, these will suit her perfectly as well.
- Brittany Birt: The Beauty SpaCreated by the Games For Girls Club, this task based flash game gets hectic fast. Provide your varying clientele with tans, pedicures, hot rock massages, face scrubs and more. Once time runs out, you get to see just how much money you made during the day running your spa. This game features good graphics, an easy to use interface, and lots of levels.
- My New HairLess of a game and more of an activity, My New Hair asks you to shampoo and dry a cute blonde avatar’s hair before you style it. Styling options include ponytails, barrettes, a hair straightened, curlers and more. You can even use scissors to give your gal a custom hairdo.
- Spa of FunHelp out weary critters as they wander into your spa for cold drinks, facials, massages and more. As you level up, more items will be added to your itinerary. Make sure to attend to your clients until their satisfaction meter is completely full. Otherwise, they’ll burst into tears!
- Beauty Resort You’re always on your feet in this game. As clients gather in your waiting area, you need to make sure they get to the right part of your spa and receive the right treatment. This game has good graphics, a very usable interface and lots of room to level up.
- Tessa's Summer Hair This game gives you a ton of options for hair styling. You can straighten, curl, cut different layers of the do to make exactly what you want. Play the matching game challenge or just use the freestyle mode to play with the tools.
- Right Hair WeddingThis wedding-specific matching game gives you lots of styling options. Take your time looking at an image of your bride-to-be’s ideal hairstyle and then use the game tools to recreate the look for the big day.
- Eva’s Hair Studio Another game with lots of versatility, Eva’s Hair Studio lets you clip, cut and curl to match your client’s desires. As you level up, you’ll need to please more and more customers before you can move on.
- Super Hair StudioIf you’re looking for the most options possible, Super Hair Studio was made for you. Non competitive, you can spend all the time you want adding extensions, dying hair, cutting, curling, straightening and even adding as many hair clips as you want.
- Hair Rite VictorianJust like Right Hair Wedding, this spin off asks you to create gorgeous Victorian hairstyles on each client to match their desires. If you like intricate braids, mounds of tight curls and bold makeup, this is the game for you.
- Trouble in Hair SaloonBritish comedian Mr. Bean lends his likeness to this simple flash game with an all-male cast. You’re Mr. Bean, waiting not so patiently for the barber to turn his back so you can add your own style to the haircut in question. Good luck and don’t get caught!