Hairdressing games can be found all over the internet as free online games. Although not as realistically rendered like other games, these hairdressing games can provide hours of fun for future hairstylists. Some games look for specific looks and styles, while some let your imagination run wild. Whether you are a budding hairstylist or just looking for some fun, these games will surely make you enjoy hairdressing like never before.
- “Super Hair Studio” takes the player into the world of a hairstylist. The player takes on a customer and provides a number of services such as washing and drying, hair coloring, curling and making up the most outlandish hair styles. The game also provides a before and after look to let you see how cool the customer looks with her new hairdo.
- “Princess Hairstyle” puts the player in the shoes of a royal hairstylist. In the game, the player must help the princess tame her rowdy hair in preparation for a royal party. Aside from the hair, the player can also choose the perfect dress and accessories to complement the hairstyle. Finally, the player can choose the background and have the princess’ picture taken to upload into the player’s album.
- “Christmas Hair & Make-Up” allows the player to mix and match a girl’s Christmas look. It might still be a little far off to be thinking of Christmas, but fashion never takes a vacation. This hairdressing game surely makes you want to wish Christmas to be every day.
- “Hairstyle Wonders” focuses on the tools used in hairstyling. In this game, a progress bar fills up as the player completes a series of hairstyling activities such as washing hair, hair drying, cutting hair and using styling tools to create the perfect hairdo.
- “Pop Star Hair Studio” is a very simple game that allows the player to choose hairdos of celebrities such as Hayden Panettiere, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga. The player can mix and match celebrity dresses, makeup and accessories. In the end, the player can see all the changes that were made.