Looking for hairstyles for balding men? Many balding men worry about their hair loss, but this is the wrong approach. Make the best of the hair that you do have. You can exude confidence by getting some style. If you can't afford expensive hair treatments, consider these hairstyles for men with thinning hair. Some guys begin balding when their hair starts to thin out all over. The crew cut or shaggy layer looks are best for men with thinning hair.
- Crew cut. The crew cut helps even out hair loss in balding men. This look magically takes away baldness by keeping the hair shorter on the sides and longer on the top of the head.
- Shaggy layers. If your hair is thinning just on top of your head, you might like to have it cut into shaggy layers. Tousle the hair and allow it to fall naturally. This look creates the illusion of fuller hair when you don this disheveled look.
- Hairstyles for men with a bald spot. Some balding men get a bald spot on top or in back of the head. The best hairstyle for this is a close shave. For this look a man's hair is cut close to his head. There is no long part, just a clean buzz. Some men look good by lightening their hair when they get a close shave. This makes the appearance of baldness less obvious.
- Shave it all off. When balding men shave all their hair off, it looks like they have chosen the look. Women find this look attractive also. Men can grow facial hair with this look. When a man has a goatee, mustache or beard, attention is taken from the top of his head to the face.
- Keep it natural. Some men may choose to let nature run its natural course. Instead of using hairstyle tricks, they prefer to use what nature gave them.
There are a lot of hairstyle choices for balding men. The trick is finding a look that suits you and that you feel comfortable with. A stylist can help men choose which style will work best for them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.