Half Sleeve Tattoo Designs
There are a lot of different half sleeve tattoo designs available for you to choose from today. These cover a lot of different genres. Deciding which one is best for you will have a lot to do with who you are as a person. Nevertheless, here are some of the most popular half sleeve tattoos that are available for you to choose from:
- Celtic sleeve tattoos are some of the best. They originated from a group of Indo-European individuals. Usually they are a knot, cross, spiral or combination of all three. It is mostly Christians who opt for this design but this half sleeve can also be used to symbolize growth and fertility. There is a lot of room for detail in this half sleeve tattoo, which is another nice thing about them.
- Japanese sleeve tattoos have always been popular because they have complex, intricate, creative designs. Of course, it also helps that these tattoos are attractive and carry really deep meanings. Some examples of these half sleeves include samurais, Hannya masks, dragons, cherry blossoms and Koi fish. These all lend themselves to really artistic designs.
- Tribal half sleeves have dark, bold designs. These have been popular for a long time and look great because of the dark, bold designs that are used. They are also mysterious in nature. You can choose from a Hawaiian or Maori tribal tattoo. Both of them will look great from a distance.
- Floral half sleeves are especially great for women. These half sleeves will allow the designer to use a variety of colors and artistic designs. There is actually a lot of room for variety here. You can even include butterflies if you’d like.
- Fairy and angel half sleeve tattoos are another great half sleeve option for women. These symbolize protection, humanity and spirituality. There are different ways of creating a half sleeve here but the most prominent effect is that they are filled with bright, beautiful colors.