Halloween Costumes For College Students
If Halloween is around the corner then you’ll want to check out this great list of Halloween costumes for college students. If you’re in college then you’re probably on a budget. But don’t worry, that doesn’t mean you can’t have an awesome Halloween costume. Keep reading to learn the best Halloween costumes for college students.
- Cowboy. This costume will really get the ladies’ attention. Buy a cowboy hat and some cowboy boots at the local thrift shop. Wear the boots and hat with a tight fitting pair of jeans, a belt with a large buckle, and a tight fitting tee or button down flannel shirt. For added chick appeal and humorous party conversation you could bring a whip.
- Doctor. Nobody needs to know that you’re not actually an MD. This costume is an ideal costume for college students because it’s cheap to buy and easy to find. Snag a pair of scrubs from the local uniform shop and borrow a stethoscope from one of your nursing school friends.
- Hippie. You know the routine. Bust out some of your favorite tie dyed tee-shirts and a pair of sunglasses with yellow or rose tinted lenses. Wear a long straight wig, tied back into a pony tail and a pair of worn out Birkenstocks. Peace sign necklace is optional.
- Clown. A fun standby that will take you back to your childhood. Grab a brightly colored clown wig, a big red nose and some blow up clown shoes from your local Halloween costume shop. Wear oversized brightly colored clothing and have a friend make you up with some bright red lips and cheeks.
- 1950's dude. Think John Travola in “Grease”. A great Halloween costume for college students because you probably already have, or can easily borrow everything you need. Wear your tightest fitting jeans with a rolled cuff. Make sure to wear white socks with black shoes. You’ll also need a tight fitting white tee-shirt and a black leather jacket. A pack of cigarettes or candy cigarettes in your tee-shirt’s pocket completes this fun costume.