Halloween Punch Recipes
Are you looking for the perfect Halloween punch recipes? The key is to stick with the Halloween sugar theme and get something that tastes like pure candy. Sweettart is a perfect concotion, and Sparkling punch is ideal for those not of the age of 21. Both if these are made with a small list of ingredients, can easily be doubled or tripled for large groups, and satisfy the taste buds of most.
- 1 bottle Vodka (A flavor like Strawberry works great but plain vodka is perfectly fine as well)
- 1 botle of Orange Soda (2 liter)
- 1 pack Cherry Kool-Aide
- 1 pack Grape Kool-Aide
- Empty the orange soda bottle to the top of the label. Pour both packets of Kool-aide into the soda. Be careful as it will fizz up. Once the fizziness dies off, fill the remainder of the bottle with vodka.
- Place the cap back on, and gently shake to mix the igrendients. It actually tastes like a sweettart! Feel free to adjust any ingredients. Keep more orange soda in the bottle for a weaker taste, or use two packets each of the Cherry and Grape Kool-Aide for a more uniqure flavor.
- 2 lemons
- 3 oranges
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate (6 ounce)
- 1 liter club soda
- 2 bottles sparkling apple cide (750 milliliter)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Ice cubes
- Slice the lemons and oranges and place in a large punch bowl. Pour in the thawed lemodade.
- Stir in the soda and apple cider, and add sugar to taste.
- Add ice cubes to keep it cold. This is a great hit for kids and parents alike!