Halo 3 Achievements
Try going for some of these "Halo 3" achievements the next time you are bored and want a challenge. "Halo 3," like all other XBox 360 games, has a ton of interesting achievements. From single-player challenge runs to multiplayer domination, these "Halo 3" achievements offer something for everyone interested in padding their gamer score.
- Campaign Complete: Legendary. This "Halo 3" achievement is worth a ton of gamer score points and is one of the toughest to get. Many people would much rather eat their XBox than go for this achievement. This achievement is unlocked by beating the single-player campaign on legendary. You should really try this one during coop mode unless you do not mind breaking things out of anger.
- Steppin' Razor. One of the multiplayer varieties, to get this, you need to use the plasma sword and get a triple kill during any free for all ranked match. Not only is this "Halo 3" achievement a lot of fun to get, it also causes some severe embarassment (and hopefully rage) for those you kill.
- Mongoose Mowdown. Chasing people down in a warthog instead of using guns is strangely addicting. This achievement is awarded for creaming any player with a wart hog during a ranked match. It is always fun watching people try to jump out of the way of your warthog or run for the hills while you fly off a cliff.
- Maybe Next Time Buddy. This achievement is sure to anger whoever you get it from. To get this achievement, you need do hijack a vehicle that was recently hijacked from you. Basically, let someone highjack your vehicle and immediately highjack it back. This is one of those achievements that makes the other person feel pretty stupid.
- Overkill. This is one of those achievements that comes when you are just dominating at the right place and at the right time. To get this achievement, you need to kill four people within four seconds of eachother in a ranked free for all match. If you can get this achievement, chances are you dominate pretty hard in "Halo 3." Or, you just got lucky.