Halo 3: How To Unlock Armor
You might be interested about Halo3: how to unlock armor if you’ve been salivating over the cool types of armor that other players have in the game. You’ll find out from this article that it’s not hard at all to unlock armor on “Halo 3,” and once you begin trying some of these methods out, you’ll have loads of armor to show off to other players online!
- Some armor is already available when first playing the game. By default, Bungie includes a few pieces of armor for you to choose from as soon as you begin playing the game. You don’t have to unlock this armor; it is immediately available.
- Some armor requires that you complete the campaign on a certain difficulty. All games award you different things for completing their campaigns. You can unlock armor on “Halo 3” among other things for completing the campaign. In addition to this, you can earn armor for simply completing the game, but you can learn additional armor for completing the game on more intense difficulties.
- Some armor requires that you find certain skulls. You might know that a big part of “Halo 3” is finding skulls that are very well hidden in certain parts of the game. They are comparable to Easter eggs in the game, and you can unlock armor in “Halo 3” if you find certain skulls. If you find all thirteen skulls in the game, you can even unlock an additional piece of armor for the head called, “Hayabusa.”
- Some armor can only be attainable by earning a certain number of Gamerscore points from “Halo 3.” To be exact, the “Security” head piece can only be unlocked if the gamer has earned 1,000 Gamerscore points in “Halo 3.”
- Complete achievements to unlock armor. If you obtain certain achievements in “Halo 3,” you can earn some nice armor. For example, earning the “Used Car Salesman” achievement you can unlock the “Scout” head piece.
- Complete certain missions to unlock armor. In certain cases, armor is awarded for completing missions in the campaign. In some cases, this is only true if the mission is completed on more intense difficulties.