Hamilton County Parks
These Hamilton County Parks are all great places to visit if you want to step outdoors alone or with your family. Each has unique features that make every visit exceptional. If you want to visit some of the best parks of America, you should definitely consider one of these great Hamilton County Parks.
- Fernbank Park: This is one of the greatest Hamilton County Parks you can visit. It has a 58 acre landscape, and has an impeccable playground for children to enjoy. It even has a mile long Sycamore trail that makes a great walking trip for a family. 50 Thornton Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45233
- Lake Isabella: This Hamilton County Park has true beauty with an amazing large lake for people to fish in. Visitors can also rent a rowboat to truly enjoy the lake's calm beauty. The park has everything a family could need, from pcinic areas, to a playground, to free fishing for children. 10174 Loveland-Madeira Rd. Loveland, OH 45140
- Embshoff Woods: The unique playground in this Hamilton County Park will make your children want to stay forever. The park is an immense 333 acres and has an interactive Parcours fitness trail. It's a park you won't want to miss out on. 4050 Paul Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45238
- Shawnee Lookout: This is one large and beautiful park that is definitely worth seeing for those in the Hamilton County area. This park is 1,515 acres and has a clubhouse/visitor center, playground, picnic areas, and bank fishing. It's a Hamilton County park with three great trails that will give you a great hiking experience. 2008 Lawrenceberg Rd. North Bend, OH 45052
- Francis Recreacres: This Hamilton County park is small but ideal for any to visit. It is great for any athletic individual or team as it provides six soccer field and six volleyball fields, giving ample space for practice and recreation. It also has a playground and mile-long paved trail that visitors can enjoy. 11982 Conrey Road Cincinnati, OH 45249