Hang Gliding Helmets
The five best hang gliding helmets cover the two basic styles and provide protection and piece of mind for the hang glider. Hang gliding helmets come in two styles, full and half helmet. Both are represented well in this list of the five best.
- Icaro 4Fight Jet Carbon Optic Hang Gliding Helmet: This state of the art helmet is top of the line both in construction and looks. A full helmet with built in visor protects the head from injury, debris and the elements. Exceptional aerodynamic design with a sleek look and great composite construction makes this helmet the logical choice for the serious hang glider.
- Charly Insider Hang Gliding Helmet: This is another full helmet, minus the visor, providing full head and face protection. The heavier design makes it a more durable helmet while still providing comfort for the hang glider. An open face design makes clarity a cinch and provides a 360 view radius.
- Field Drago Hang Gliding Helmet: This is a half helmet designed to accompany head-set for ground and in air communication. It has a European design with an adventurous kick in the free-flow, under chin strapping system and top visor. It is very comfort fitting, durable and practical for the avid hang glider.
- Free Air Hang Gliding Helmet: It is basic in looks but top quality in manufacturing. This Kevlar constructed half helmet is pure safety and protection for the hand glider. The tough construction can handle most any impact. The simple design makes putting this helmet on in a snap. Padded ear straps make comfort a number one priority and the easy under the chin feel is dynamic.
- Icaro Speed Hang Gliding Helmet: This is a sharp looking full helmet with built in and removable tinted visor. This helmet is built for speed and comfort. Piece of mind is what the hang glider will get with this helmet. It has an excellent design that promotes comfort, in flight aerodynamics and safety for the hang glider.
Posted on: Feb. 14, 2011