Get a load of these happy anniversary quotes for her. She'll be putty in your hands when you spring one of these on her. You can throw them into conversation on your special anniversary or use them in a card. Women love romantic quotes and these are uber-romantic, so use one or more of them to say happy anniversary for her.
- "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." Mignon McLaughlin This quote is about fidelity. Your woman wants to know she is the only one for you. This quote is saying that you find her so compelling, lovely and wonderful that you will only love her.
- "An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday and the hopes of tomorrow." Unknown Let her know every moment you spend with her is a joy. Thinking about the past and the future is romantic. She loves to know you cherish time with her and will continue to forever.
- "A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too short." Andre Maurois Your woman probably loves to talk. This anniversary quote uses a conversation as a metaphor for your love. What woman wouldn't want to think that you love talking with her?
- "Knowing you will be with me in all my tomorrows, makes my today so wonderful." Unknown This is one of the best anniversary quotes for her because security is so important to a woman. This quote let's her know how much you love being with her. It is also a promise to remain with her in the future.
- "Marriage is choosing someone again and again to love and to cherish with each new dawn." Unknown Let her know that you would do it all over again. When given the choice, choose her every day. This quote underscores that you haven't been roped into this relationship; you chose to be in it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …