Happy Love Quotes
Poets and philosophers lament about love, but there are also happy love quotes that show the advantages of love. The condition of being in love usually inspires people at the beginning of the relationship, but over time when the feelings wax and wane, the quotations begin to temper the enthusiasm. Some of the more celebrated happy love quotes are from well-known and famous people and some folks not necessarily known for their writing about love.
- "Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence." Aristotle Philosopher, historian and rhetorician, Aristotle lived from 384 B.C. to 322 B.C., proof that chat about happy love has been around for a long time. Aristotle was a student of Plato, just in case you want to brush up on your Greek philosophers. He more than dabbled in biology, logic, mathematics, metaphysics and physics, not to mention his thoughts about love. Aritotle was the originator of the phrase if it feels good, do it and finding your true love is right up there with understanding the universe, at least in Aristotle's book.
- "There is only one happiness in life—to love and to be loved." George Sand. The writer known as George Sand was born Aurore Dupin in 1804, but adopted a dude's name due to the limited opportunities in publishing open to women during her lifetime. Her fellow writers around Europe were hip to the fact that she was a woman using a guy's name and even pointed out that her writing style had a feminine quality. This quote might have something to do with that gender exposure. While most guys feel this quote is true, few would put it out there publicly.
- "When you are in love, you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr. Seuss Dr. Seuss was more than the creator of the "Cat in the Hat" and Horton, of "Horton Hears a Who" fame. The good doctor was also a deep thinker about world peace, having experienced the horrors of World War II, as well as an introspective observer of love. Happy love quotes from the doctor include this one about love's excitement. This quote is not something you'd hear that crazy rhyming cat with the hat repeat.
- "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." Heather Cortez Ms. Cortez is a poet and we all know that poets have some sort of direct line to love and the heart. While some folks wouldn't want to be known to the entire world or be lost in a sea of people, there are few folks who wouldn't want to be the apple of someone else's eye. This happy love quote fits into the philosophy that there's someone in the world for everyone. The problem is, you need to find the general location of your special one for the happy love quotes to begin on your part.
- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt in the heart." Helen Keller Noted writer and speaker Helen Keller had a knack for her insight into human nature. Despite her inability to hear or see, Ms. Keller knew the ways of love and described love as a feeling in the heart. Helen Keller's words give wise direction in life and good words for a happy love quote. It's not about the ride or the size of the bankroll, love is all about the feeling in the heart.