Hard Boiled Eggs How To Make
Learning how to make hard boiled eggs is easy. All you need are a few items and a few tips, and you will be able to make hard boiled eggs with even trying. Making hard boiled eggs requires much less work and cooking time than you would think, and here is a how to guide to making hard boiled eggs.
To make hard boiled eggs you will need:
- a pot or sauce pan
- stove top
- tablespoon salt
- vinegar is optional
- Start making your hard boiled eggs by placing them in one even layer on the bottom of the saucepan.
- Fill the saucepan with water, and make sure the eggs are covered with water by at least an inch.
- Add the salt to the water.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and slowly bring the water to a boil.
- When the water is at a full boil it is time to remove the pot from the stove.
- Allow the eggs to sit for eleven to fifteen minutes if you want to make hard boiled eggs.
- Then drain the hot water and cover the eggs with ice.
If your eggs crack while cooking add some vinegar to the water to solidify the egg whites. Another easy way to prevent cracking is by piercing the egg with a needle slightly. This will also make hard boiled eggs easier to peel. Learning how to make hard boiled eggs is easy with this recipe, and anyone can learn how to make hard boiled eggs by following these steps.