If you’re one that likes to give your brain a good exercise, reading through these hard riddles with answers will definitely do the trick. Hard riddles are fun to spend time figuring out and these sure will do the trick if you need to waste some time! Instead of wasting time with classic riddles, check out these hard riddles for added difficulty!
- “I am the beginning of the end, as well as the end of time and space. I am essential to creation and I surround every place. What am I?” The answer to this riddle is the letter “E.” This riddle fools you into thinking too deeply for the answer. When looking at the riddle in a literal fashion, you find that the letter “E” answers the question.
- “Where would you rather be: trapped in a burning room, in a room closing in on itself, in a room with ten skilled assassins or in a room with six lions that haven’t eaten in four years?” None of these situations seem enjoyable, but the answer to the riddle is the last option. You would want to be in the room with the six lions because they would essentially be dead from starvation.
- “What seven letter word becomes longer when the third letter is removed?” This is one of the many riddles that will leave you wondering how it is logical for a word to become longer when a letter is actually removed. However, the answer to this riddle is “lounger.” When the third letter is removed from “lounger,” it literally becomes “longer.”
- “What is so fragile that when you say its name, you break it?” It may seem odd that there is a real object that is so fragile, but the answer to this is silence. When you speak the word "silence," you break it.
- “A horse is tied to a fifteen-foot rope and there is a bale of hay 25 feet away from him. The horse however is still able to eat from the hay. How is this possible?” Because it may seem physically impossible for the horse to reach the hay, this may be one of the harder riddles for you to solve. The answer is the other end of the rope was never tied to anything.