Harvard Square Restaurants
Harvard Square restaurants represent some good eats in Massachusetts. Harvard Square also offers plenty of arts and entertainment. In fact, Harvard Square is quite the happening place. If you are in the area consider these eateries as a place to stop by.
- Chez Henri. The finest and only French bistro in the area. Fine dining and exceptional French cuisine await. Super hospitality, clean-crisp eating local with a sidewalk view. The menu is wide open offering simple sandwiches to spectacular French favorites. 1 Shepard Street Cambridge, MA 02138.
- Conga. If you have the flair for Latin food then stroll on over to Congo’s. This place has all the flair and flavor of Latin America and the attitude to boot. This place has a great wait staff, superior eats and an atmosphere that you have to see to believe. 1 Eliot Street Cambridge, MA 02138.
- The Red House. Offering old world charm and down home American cooking. The atmosphere here is wonderful and the vineyard setting allows for some romantic under the stars evening dining. The food is memorable and the staff inviting. The Red House is truly a simple and beautiful restaurant. 98 Winthrop Street Cambridge, MA 02138.
- 16 Garden Street Restaurant. Exquisite dining in a lovely setting, describes the atmosphere here. The food is equally awesome boasting traditional New England Flair. This is a wonderful place to have a seat and enjoy a good meal. Everything about this restaurant is pleasing and memorable. 16 Garden Street Cambridge , MA 02138.
- Grafton Street Pub & Grill. If you are in search of a good time to go with some good food, then wander over here. Traditional Bar and Grill food here with a kick of flavor and made to order. The staff is cute, witty and fun a sure great time for even the boring diner. Bring a smile or be prepared to make on, this place is a kick. 1230 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge, MA 02138.