If being scared to death makes you happy, go to one of the best haunted trails. Haunted trails are exciting to go to with a group of friends or with a date. These trails are for the true thrill seekers and not for the faint of heart. Get ready to be terrorized when you brave these best haunted trails.
- The Haunted Trail Of Balboa Park. Bring a change of underpants, because you will probably wet yourself when you are walking on this haunted trail. This place is so frightening, people who have heart conditions should not attempt to walk it. The mile long trail winds through old pine and oak trees. The elaborate and detailed props on this trail make you realize that it was not just thrown together in a few hours. Weird and crazy carnie people await you at the carnival of carnage on this trail. The Haunted Trail Of Balboa Park. 424 Market Street, San Diego, CA 92101.
- Night Fright Haunted Trail. Adults have been known to break down crying because they get so frightened on this haunted trail. This place contains human remains and sociopaths running lose with chainsaws. If you are brave enough, you can take a seat on trail's electric chair. The professional effects used here might make the horrifying sights along this trail a little too believable. By the time you get to the middle of this trail, you will probably be wishing that you didn't get on it in the first place. Night Fright Haunted Trail. 4720 South Scarff Road, New Carlisle, Ohio 45344.
- Middletown Haunted Trail. You know this haunted trail is going to be out of this world because it has been around since 1899. The sheer amount of darkness and fog at this haunted trail's cave is enough to give you the creeps, before you even start worrying about the vampires that are in it. Most people start out walking, but end up running in terror on this trail. Even the bravest men usually let out a scream of terror as a crazy man carrying a blowtorch rips by them on the trail. Middletwon Haunted Trail. 8762 Thomas Road, Middletown, Oh, 45042.
- Creepy Woods. Take your date here, because she will be so scared that she will be hanging all over you. There is a creepy legend that goes with this haunted trail. The legend says that early settlers, who practiced black magic, opened a portal here that unleashes evil spirits. When you see the horrendous creatures that come off of this trail, you will not be sure if they are living or dead. Creepy Woods. 11898 Philadelphia Road, Kingsville, MD 21087.
- Scream Forest. Terrified is not a strong enough word to describe what you will feel when you are on this haunted trail. You are taken to Scream Forest on a hayride and then just dumped off. The hayride is scary enough, but once you enter the woods, you will probably think that you have entered hell. If you escape from the woods, you can brave the haunted house at the end of the trail. This trail is intense and terrifying, so do not even think about taking your children on it. Scream Forest. Route 670, Stone Creek Horse Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.