Having Sex For The First Time
Everyone is nervous when having sex for the first time. You are not alone. Keep in mind that you can follow the right steps and instructions, but a lot of it is instinct and happens in the heat of the moment. While you are nervous, the girl will be nervous too, even if she is not a virgin. If she is a virgin, she will be extra nervous as there is often pain involved.
When having sex for the first time, you will need:
- Have plenty of foreplay. When having sex for the first time, keep in mind that the girl must be ready. After you are kissing for a while, and engaging in foreplay, her vagina will begin to moisten. That means that she is aroused and that you can then have sex. Types of foreplay include you touching her clitoris or inside of her vagina with fingers or your mouth. Licking her nipples can drive her wild also.
- Put on a condom. Don't get caught up in the moment and not wear a condom when having sex for the first time. Pinch the condom at the tip and roll it down the head and onto the penis. Make sure that it's on tight.
- Use your hand to guide your penis into her vagina. She may need to help you with this when you are having sex for the first time.
- Thrust the penis into her and partly pull it out. Don't pull it out all the way. Move your body with her body and push and pull it in and out.
- You must pinch the tip of the condom otherwise it could break.