Health Benefits Of Sex
Take care of your body and have a good time when you explore the health benefits of sex. Having sex isn’t just for procreation, science has proved that the health benefits of having sex are things that can help us in our daily lives. Reduction of stress, fighting infection, boosting your self-esteem and alleviating pain are just a few of the health benefits of sex. And now that you have science on your side, how can anyone deny you a night of passion? Just tell them that if you need a good roll in the hay to keep from turning into a fat beast at risk of dying from a stress related heart attack.
- Jump start your immune system- One of the benefits of having sex that is often over looked is how regular sex can boost your immune system. When you have sex, the body releases a hormone called IgA, this hormone can help your body fight off colds, flu and a host of other infections. Who knew a roll in the hay could help keep you healthy.
- Get skinny- If you’re looking to shed some pounds then you want to increase your sexual activity where you can. 42 minutes of sex can burn up to 3,570 calories and that’s a health benefit of having sex that’s hard to ignore.
- Relieve stress- Instead of popping open a beer to unwind from a rough day, try asking your nearest and dearest for a shag. The hormones that are released during and after sex can help you relieve the stress of a long day at the office. Keeping you Zen is one of many awesome benefits of having sex.
- Improve your cardio health- Your grandpa may be scared that a mattress tumble may cause a stroke, but according to science having regular sex can improve your cardiovascular health. So the next time someone accuses you of being a horn dog, you can tell them that you’re exploring the health benefits of sex and improving your cardio health.
- Boost your self-esteem- That’s right having sex can help you to feel better about yourself. From the time you initiate the seduction all the way through to actually having sex, you feel like you’re on top of the world. That’s because one of the health benefits of having sex is being able to boost your self-esteem. The trick is having that boost of self-esteem follow you outside of the bedroom.