Healthy Families is a program started in California that offers health insurance to children that are not covered by traditional insurance programs as long as they qualify in the following. If you live in California and are struggling to make ends meet and have children, you may want to learn about the Healthy Families income guidelines so that you can join this program if possible. This article will try to show the Healthy Families income guidelines and how you can qualify.
What you'll need:
- Healthy Families income guidelines application
- Proof of income
- Required paperwork such as proof of expenses and/or bank statements
- Requirements. The first thing you need to do in order to see if you qualify for the insurance is to look over the Healthy Families income guidelines on their website. This form shows the income guidelines based on the size of the family and circumstances such as age of the children and income. For instance, a family of two with a child from zero to two years old should have an income between $2,453 and $3,065. You will add anywhere from $639 to $796 for each additional family member.
- Gather paperwork. Once you see that you do qualify based on the Healthy Families income guidelines then you will want to gather paperwork that proves your circumstances, such as your proof of expenses. These are not asked for with the initial application but it is a good idea to have them for when you need them.
- Fill out the application. There is an application online that you can fill out once you have gone over the Healthy Families income guidelines. Please see the references below for the website. This asks for more the basic information such as address, money in the bank, children and more.
- Premiums. This insurance is not totally free. The premiums are between $4 and $24 per month based on the Healthy Families income guidelines, and you will sometimes have to pay a co-payment of no more than $15, if anything.
While this insurance is not free, based on the Healthy Families income guidelines, it is very inexpensive and based on income and need. If you have the need, then it is a good idea to check out the Healthy Families income guidelines and see if you qualify.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.