Here are some healthy smoothie recipes for weight loss. In order to lose weight drinking smoothies you can make a few changes. First use honey or Stevia instead of sugar in your healthy smoothie recipes. Next add in some flax seeds to help in your digestion and then use a protein powder in some. In order to lose weight drinking smoothies consider giving up one or two meals a day and drink some of the smoothie recipes included here.
In order to make healthy smoothies to lose weight, you will need:
- Yogurt or low fat milk.
- Low calorie fruits such as berries, peaches and apples.
- Use a sweetener such as Stevia or raw honey in place of sugar.
Fresh Peach Smoothie Recipe for Weight Loss
- 4 peaches, chopped and frozen
- 1/2 cup low fat yogurt
- 1 cup water
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Place the yogurt and the water in a large heavy duty blender. Blend for 1/2 minute.
- Add in the frozen peaches and the honey. Blend again for one minute.
- Add in the ice cubes and blend until the ice is crushed and blended. Pour this very healthy and delicious smoothie into a tall glass and top with some mint leaves.
Spinach Healthy Smoothie Recipe for Weight Loss
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped and frozen
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- 1 peach or similar fruit, chopped and frozen
- 1 cup of water
- 1 package of Stevia
- 1 egg, optional
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon protein powder or dried olive leaves
- Place the water, egg and spinach in a large heavy duty blender. Blend on high speed until the spinach is completely blended.
- Add in the banana and peach, protein powder and Stevia. Blend on high speed for one minute.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with the flax seeds. This healthy smoothie for weight loss is best served for breakfast or lunch.
Cherry Smoothie Recipe for Weight Loss
- 1 cup pitted and washed cherries, frozen
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/2 cup of low fat yogurt
- Place everything in a blender. Blend on high for two minutes.
- Add in additional ice for thickness if desired. Serve this yummy smoothie for weight loss any time of the day.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.