Heart Rate Monitors For Exercise: 5 Best
Anyone who is serious about exercising should get one of the best heart rate monitors for exercise. Heart rate monitors are used to measure a person's heart rate at any given time. Anyone who needs to know if they are working their heart too little or not enough during a workout would benefit from a heart rate monitor.
- Timex Personal Trainer Heart Rate Monitor T5G971. This heart rate monitor isn't as fancy as some of the other monitors on the market, but it is very reliable. In addition to tracking heart rate, this monitor also tracks calories. This monitor also has a replaceable battery. This is one of the best heart rate monitors for exercise because it is a reliable heart rate monitor at an inexpensive price.
- Polar FT60. Having this heart rate monitor is like having a personal trainer. Not only does it track heart rate and calories, it lets the user know if they are working too hard or if they need to work harder. This monitor is highly accurate and reliable. it comes in both men and women's designs.
- Polar F11. This heart rate monitor comes with an exercise diary with personal targets. This monitor also displays text in four different languages. This is one of the best heart rate monitors for exercise because it has a coded transmitter that is compatible with health club cardio equipment.
- Omron HR 100C. This is a great heart rate monitor for both beginner and advanced exercisers. This monitor comes with a comfortable strap. It also beeps to let the user know if they are above or under their target heart rate. This is one of the best heart rate monitors for exercise because it is simple to use.
- Polar FS2C. This monitor includes an audio and visual alarm to let the user know if they need to speed up or slow down. This monitor also lets the user know their average heart rate, maximum heart rate, and exercise time. Having a water resistant housing makes this one of the best heart rate monitors for exercise.