Heidi Montag Plastic Surgery
For a celebrity train wreck story, loon no further than Heidi Montag’s plastic surgery saga. The D-list celeb from “The Hills” embarked on a remarkable ten plastic surgery procedures in 2010, at the young age of 23. She came out looking like a Barbie doll, and will be forever notorious for the work she had done on her body. Learn more about Heidi Montag's many surgeries below.
- Breast implants. Heidi already had her breasts enhanced in 2007, from an A-cup to a full C-cup. With her 2010 plastic surgery, however, Heidi had her breasts pumped up even more to about a G-cup.
- Nose job. Heidi Montag had also previously received a nose job in 2007. She had her nose redone in her 2010 plastic surgery, whittling it down even narrower. She admitted to breathing difficulties soon after this surgery.
- Brow lift. As part of her plastic surgeries, Heidi Montag endured a brow lift to look younger (though this usually isn’t even a consideration for women in their early twenties). She also had botox injected into her forehead.
- Chin reduction. Heidi Montag’s plastic surgery procedures included a chin reduction. She claimed that she had been insecure about her chin all her life, often describing it as a “Jay Leno” chin.
- Cheeks and lip injections. For fuller, more feminine cheeks, Heidi Montag had fat injected into her cheeks during her plastic surgery. She also had fat inserted into her lips to plump them up.
- Multiple liposuctions. Heidi Montag had a series of liposuctions performed on her body. She had the typical areas liposuctioned, such as her thighs and stomach. However, she also had liposuction on her neck and her back.
- Butt augmentation. As part of her 2010 plastic surgery procedures, Heidi Montag had a buttocks implant. She augmented her backside to achieve a more curvy physique.
- Ear reduction. Heidi Montag had her ears surgically pinned back so that they would look less pronounced when she wore her hair back. This plastic surgery procedure shows just how much Heidi picked her body apart, scrutinizing every minor detail and flaw.