Helmets For Motorcycles
As helmets happen to be the single most important motorcycle accessory, epitomizing the concept of style and safety, we decided to take a look at five of the best helmets for motorcyles out there. A good helmet can not only add charm to the rider’s personality but also make the riding experience even more authentic. Safety no doubt is the first and foremost principle but color, design, and price all matter when buying an appropriate helmet for motorcycle rides.
- Econo Z1R Helmet: After a series of tests, this model has been rated best by the Motorcyclist magazine. Strong shell construction, removable/washable cheek pads, fully adjustable venting system with intake/exhaust ports and optically correct shield with no-tool quick release mechanism and a D-ring closure system with padded neck strap make this a perfect blend of quality, comfort and performance. Once tried, you will never settle for less.
- Bell Apex Helmet: Bell helmets have gained more than enough trust to make their name synonymous with motorcycle helmets. Most of the racing champions have also used Bell Helmets during their careers including our modern day motorcycling greats like the American Freestyle Rider Mike Metzger. The reason to trust this brand has been its style and durability. The Bell Apex Helmet is one of the best pieces Bell introduced. Overall, they are safer as well as stylish enough to attract great attention.
- Scorpion EXO Helmets: Scorpion EXO Helmets have many smart features. They are Snell/DOT certified Helmets with a strong fiberglass make, adjustable cheek pad, aero tuned ventilation system, breath deflector, retractable sunshield, ever clear no-fog face shield and anti scratch hardened coating. A remarkable offering in a helmet. This is one of the best pieces you can get. Sturdy as well as safe.
- FXRG Harley Davidson Helmet: Like all Harley Davidson helmets, it includes the four features required in any motorcycle helmet. A rigid outer shell, an impact absorbing liner, padding for fit and comfort and a retention system. The variety offered in styles and colors is wide, the reason it makes it here. A trustworthy brand one could trust their life with, in style.
- Shoei X-Eleven Helmet: It has specifically designed shells in four sizes. Interestingly they do not weigh as much as they ought to be. Its weight is distributed as such that it does not make u feel top-heavy or out of balance. Shoei is the best to protect against rain water and other impacts. It is Snell certified and ensures perfect safety providing a perfect fit. The lining is also very comfortable.