Allergies affect many people. There are herbal remedies that can help relieve allergies and you can learn about some of them. If you do not like taking regular medications, or can't take them, you may want to consider herbal remedies for your allergies.
- Lemon Balm is an all-natural home remedy. Lemon balm is considered many things, including an antioxidant, an anti-inflammatory, an antimicrobial, and antiviral. In children, lemon balm helps with hay fever, as well as the flu, colds and aid in allergies. Adults can use lemon balm for colds, as well as headaches, which often accompany allergies. Lemon balm is considered to be a soothing herb. Lemon balm is often used in aromatherapy, which is many times used by those that suffer from chronic allergies. Lemon balm also has antihistamine properties, which many times trigger allergies. Sometimes with allergies, you may get a cold sore. You can apply lemon balm directly to the cold sore to aid its healing. If you get fevers with an allergy attack, lemon balm can help to reduce the fever. It is also an antibacterial and antiviral.
- Local honey is considered an herbal allergy remedy. GHis considered an herbal or home remedy because it is all-natural. The use of local honey daily can help to relieve allergies to local allergens such as local foliage, local pollens and more.
- Butterbur is a part of the daisy family. Butterbur is found in North America and is a popular treatment used by people who suffer with allergies related to hay fever. There is a warning associated with butterbur and that is that all the toxins known as pyrrolizidine must be removed prior to using due to their cancer-causing properties.
- Aloe Vera is used as an herbal allergy relief for the skin. Many times allergies can cause inflammation, itchiness and redness to the skin. Aloe vera helps to counteract the outbreaks and soothe the skin. It is an all-natural herb and has been used for many years.
- Echinacea is an old Native American natural allergy cure. Echinacea is known for its ability to help boost your immune system. Allergies can break your immune system down and echinecea may help you to build it back up. Building your immune system will help you to better fight symptoms of allergies.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.