Herbal Treatments For Chlamydia
Chlamydia is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases in the United States, and there are various herbal treatments for chlamydia in existence. When chlamydia progresses, it can cause symptoms such as inflammation and pain during urination. There can also be serious long-term health complications of chlamydia if it is left untreated. Fortunately, there are effective herbal treatments for chlamydia and for those suffering from the disease, which are discussed below.
- Cat's Claw is an herbal supplement that boosts the immune system and has antibacterial effects. Those suffering from chlamydia will benefit from this supplement, because it kills bacteria and has antifungal properties. It is recommended that you take 500 milligrams of the Cat's Claw three times a day until the infection dissipates.
- Echinacea benefits the immune system with its antimicrobial properties. You should take 200 to 500 milligrams of echinacea four times a day, for ten days. After this, stop taking the echinacea for ten days, and then repeat the process.
- Garlic has been shown to be a powerful antibacterial supplement. It is recommended that individuals suffering from chlamydia take 500 milligrams three to four times a day.
- Oregano helps tackle infections and has antibacterial effects. You should take 75 milligrams of oregano extract three times a day.
- Tumeric can be anti-inflammatory. It also has antioxidants and antibacterial properties. Individuals with chlamydia should take 500 milligrams of this supplement three times a day.
Cat's claw should be used with caution if you are taking any blood thinners or anticoagulants.