Hidden Valley Ranch Recipes
Ranch dressing isn't just for salads anymore with these Hidden Valley Ranch recipes. These Hidden Valley Ranch recipes will help you put together meals that are quick, easy and above all tasty.
Double Onion Quiche
Here is a Hidden Valley recipe that is yummy and easy on the waist line.
- 3 cups yellow onions slices
- 3 cups butter
- 1 cup green onions
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ hot pepper sauce
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 19 in deep dish pastry shell
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter over medium heat in a skillet. Add onions and cook until caramelized. In a large bowl whisk eggs,cream, cheese, pepper sauce and salad dressing mix. Stir until smooth and fold in the onions.
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Crunchy Cheddar Chicken
If you’re looking for a crispy alternative to fried chicken, this Hidden Valley Ranch recipe will satisfy your cravings.
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- ¼ cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cornflakes, salt and pepper into a bowl. Coat the chicken in dressing them dredge through the cornflake mixture.
- Put chicken on a parchment lined baking sheet and cook for 30-35 minutes.
Smoked Sausage Macaroni and Cheese
This Hidden Valley Ranch recipe is the ultimate in comfort food.
- 1 package of macaroni
- 1 package mini smoked sausages
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- ½ cup milk
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Pour cheese, milk dressing into a large sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted. Stir in macaroni and sausage and stir until they’re covered with melted cheese.
Hidden Valley Artichoke Pizza
This is a Hidden Valley Ranch recipe that will satisfy your pizza cravings without ruining your diet.
- 2 cans of crescent dinner rolls
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 14 oz drained artichoke hearts
- 14 oz sliced pimentos
- ¼ shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Unroll crescent rolls without tearing. Press the dough into a baking dish and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine other ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Spread the veggie mixture over the cooked dough. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Quick Pasta Dinner
If you want something tasty and quick. give this Hidden Valley Ranch recipe a try.
- 1 package of egg noodles
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Cole Slaw Dressing
- ¾ cup diced ham
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 1 can sliced mushrooms drained
- Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain. Coat cooked pasted with butter.
- Add ham, peas and mushrooms. Cook over low heat stirring until everything is cooked through.