Hide Music Player On MySpace
MySpace is a very popular social media program used on the Internet and learning how to personalize your settings such as how to hide music player on MySpace can be done quite easily. The MySpace software has many built-in features that will allow you to customize your MySpace page quickly and easily. These built-in tools and applications will help you make the perfect MySpace page.
- Myspace account activated
- Internet connection
- Connect to your MySpace account. You must have a MySpace account and be logged in before you can hide the music player on MySpace. Login to your MySpace account can be done easily by using the e-mail address and password that you registered with for your MySpace account.
- MySpace profile page. To hide music player on MySpace you must use the tools located on your MySpace profile page. The MySpace profile page selection key should be found in your top menu bar of the MySpace page.
- Remove the MySpace music player. From your MySpace profile page locate the music player application. You must select the “removed from profile” checkpoint in music player application.
- Music player edit screen. A “profile edit” selection will be given to you with options to hide music player on MySpace. Select “Profile Music Player” using the drop-down menu from the profile edit selection. The “profile music player” application will give you the option to hide music player on MySpace.
- Apply and save your MySpace actions. After you have completed all the necessary changes in your music player application click on the save button.