If you're just now getting on Myspace, and just now learning how to hide your top friends on Myspace, you probably already know that you are way behind the times. No matter, it's ok if you're a few years behind on the social media scene. But if you have an annoying wanna-be friend who is begging to be on your top friends, then this is perfect for you. Just hide your top friends, and tell him that he's right at the top! This is a fairly easy process, so just read carefully and this should only take a couple of minutes.
To hide your top friends on Myspace, you will need:
- A Myspace account
- Access to the internet
- Basic knowledge of Myspace account settings
- Login to your Myspace account. For starters, you'll need to access your Myspace (obviously). This way you can review and edit your account and profile information and options.
- Click on "Profile." Once you are logged in, look to the top left of the home page and you'll see a icon that says "Profile." Click on that, and it will take you to your profile, with options to edit your information, and your modules.
- Delete the "Top Friends" module. Once you are on your profile page, you'll need to look for your profile name. It will be in big, bold letters. Beside your name should be an icon that says "Customize." Click that, and it will take you to the profile customization page. It is the same thing as your profile page, except at the top it has the edit options. Click the icon that says "Modules & Marquee." Then click on "Modules." This will load a pop-up window that has all of your modules listed, and the option to delete them. To add modules back to your profile, simply click "Add" instead of "Remove" when you highlight the top friends module.
- Scroll through the modules until you see the "Top Friends" module. Highlight it, and select "Remove." Once you've selected remove, close the pop-up and the customization screen. You're all done! Say goodbye to that creppy semi-friend and hello to privacy, and Myspace serenity!