There are very few Hoboken restaurants open on Christmas and Christmas Eve, but they can be found. Decide if you’re up for a bar and grill experience or elegant dining in an upscale Indian eatery.
- Amiya Contemporary Indian Cuisine This Indian restaurant near Hoboken is open on Christmas Day. They serve a delicious buffet-style lunch with Tandoori Chicken, homemade Samosas, Pani Puri and Gajar Halwa. Their exceptional ambiance and hospitality beckons frequent visits to savor their vibrant cuisine. Amiya Contemporary Indian Cuisine: 160 Greene St. Jersey City, NJ 07311. (201) 433-8000
- The Shannon Lounge Recent interior renovations create a more spacious dining are with upgraded lighting and 24 large flat panel televisions. Enjoy a Christmas feast at this popular Hoboken restaurant while watching your favorite sports team. The Shannon is popular for their great deals on beer and cocktails and is a fun gathering hole at night or after work. The Shannon Lounge: 106 First St, Hoboken, NJ 07030. (201) 656-9820
- Stinky Sullivan’s Bar and Grill A little corner bar with great food and generous amounts for hungry Hobokens. The menu consists of Mexican cuisine, Texas chicken tenders and assorted sandwich combinations like chicken, bacon and Swiss cheese. The salads are large and filled with fresh produce. Have custom-made fried or a raw vegetable feast. Stinky Sullivan's Bar and Grill: 600 Washington St. Hoboken, NJ 07030. (201) 420-9849
- Mulligan’s On First Reserve their private party room for a Christmas dinner gathering with family and friends. The hospitality is a blend of Hoboken-style and Irish charm. Mulligan’s is famous for their homemade pies like the Chicken Madras Soccer Pie, Sausage Roll and Cornish Pastie. The Dublin fish and chips is a favorite entrée and snacks like pigs in a blanket, curry fries and cheese quesadillas go down easily with an ice cold draft. Milligan's On First: 159 First St. Hoboken, NJ 07030. (201) 876-4101
- 3 Forty Grill Open Christmas Eve, this upscale Hoboken restaurant offers several types of martini cocktails, raw bar and fresh seafood entrees. Their innovative American fare attracts a trendy and hip crowd. The chic setting and eclectic cuisine serves several types of fresh oysters, mouth-watering steaks done to your specifications and creative seafood dishes on an exciting seasonal menu. 3 Forty Grill: 340 Sinatra Dr. Hoboken, NJ 07030. (201) 217-3406
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.