Holiday Cottages In England
These holiday cottages in England are located around Yorkshire, Devon, Cornwall and many other wonderful places of quaint, artistic beauty with plush gardens and great views. Holiday cottages a great place to curl up with a hot cup of tea. Scenic areas to walk and open fields for horseback riding are a must for any holiday. Windows are a must for a view no matter what the weather is, as is a warm stove and great food. English cottages are surrounded by pleasant gardens and gracious landscapes, making them the perfect place for natural relaxation.
- Sorrel Cottage located in the Yorkshire area is a holiday cottage in England available in July and August. The property is large and extremely lovely. This holiday cottages is a magical place, particularly when the seasons are changing. Contact Shoreline, 147 London Road, Red Hill, Surrey RH1 2JQ United Kingdom 07865.
- Two Shoes on Dartmoor located in Devon has a beautifully preserved barn with lovely stone flooring and a nice wood stove. This property is owned by Classic Cottages. A bit of farming is close by, so sleeping late may be difficult. Classic Cottage Lady Street,Helston, Cornwall TR13 8NA, United Kingdom 01326 555 555
- Little Hatton is rented by English Country Cottage, is located at Frampton Mansell. This is a gorgeous eighteenth century home has lots of amenities for rent in July and September, This property houses up to four people and sits to itself, a fantastic place for touring the lovely landscape. Contact Frampton Mansell, Nr Cirencester. Gloucestershire, call 01282 847332.
- Bowood Barn is a former dairy farm turned into gracious one bedroom living quarter. It has a lovely stream outside to listen to and is less than fifteen minutes from several larger communities. Country living in a Holiday Cottages in England makes this a wonderful place to watch the stars. Owned by Marsden’s and is on the market from July all the way through August. The landlord can be reached at 01271 813777, Marsden Holiday Cottages.
- The Gingerbread Cottage stands in a quiet spot in Hawkshead. This quiet 1810 home sleeps two and has been completely redecorated. The cottage is available for only a few weeks during the year; a week in the month of June and July and a large portion of August. This property is rented through Lakelovers located on Belmont House Lakeroad Bowness on Windermere, Cumbria, LA23 3BJ or phone 015394 88855.
- Mickle Rigg is an attractive refrain developed from a barn with a lovely view of Eden Valley. This is for rent July 8-29 and provides a wonderful time in a Holiday Cottage in England, available through Little Domain, Sebergham,Caldbeck, The Lake District England.