Holiday Cottages In Somerset
Get away from the hectic pace of the city and live life basking in the peace and quiet in one of these holiday cottages in Somerset. It's one of those little known, most under appreciated vacation areas. Somerset is known for it's quaint little English villages where the cows graze on the lush green meadow. Enjoy the gorgeous evening views as the sun slowly dips beyond the hillside during the late evening. There is simply nothing more peaceful. And, don't forget about the quaint little English villages and towns of Somerset. Somerset is holiday heaven.
- Monks. A 300 year old holiday cottage in Petrockstowe in Devon's River Country, Monks holiday cottage is located on England's South West & Channel Islands, Devon, Devon's River Country. Monks holiday cottage sleeps six. It has a sunken patio, unfenced raised lawn, shed for bikes, playground, well lit patio and furnished cottage.
- The Butleigh Wootton. A little more upscale larger cottage is the Buttleigh Wooton. This holiday cottage is located in England's South West, Channel Island's, Somerset, Somerset. Described as one of the finer country homes with a Queen Anne distinction, the Buttleigh Wootton is located on the edge of Butleigh Wooton Lake. This gorgeous cottage home sits on one thousand acres of land and will comfortably sleep sixteen people.
- Lydford, Dartmoor. Located two miles south west of Lydford is four hundred yards of gorgeous lush beech trees forming a road that lead to Burnville Farm. Burnville Farm overlooks hills and valleys that peak over Brentor Peak Church. The Lydford, Dartmoor sleeps six.
- Slapton, South Hams. Located in England's, South West & channel Islands, Devon, South Hams is gorgeous holiday cottage. Slapton, South Hams sleeps six. It is large with well manicured, lawned gardens with primroses, daffodils and other clusters of colors during the spring and early summer. Sun bathers will love the many loungers surrounding the property.
- Milton Combe, Dartmoor. Located in England's South West & Channel Islands, Devon, Dartmoor is Milton Combe, Dartmoor which sleeps sixteen. The Milton Combe sits on an amazing 6000 acre estate. It lies close to the River Tavy in Maristow, Barton.