Home Beer Taps: 5 Best
Curious about home beer taps and the 5 best available? Anyone who wants to throw the best home parties should have one of the 5 best home beer taps. Having a home beer tap system can turn any ordinary room into a great home bar.
- Bronco Multi-tap Beer Pump Unit. Impress your friends by letting them fill up their beers four times faster with this four tap system. This tap has a US Sankey coupler and can dispense most domestic beers, including Budweiser, Miller and Coors light. Beer lovers can pick up this awesome tap system for around $80. Being made with durable injected molded plastic is why this is one of the best beer taps for the home.
- BeerTender VB2158001 T-fal Home Beer-Tap System. This is the perfect present for anyone who loves to enjoy draft beer. This tap has a ready indicator light, so users will always know when their beer is the perfect temperature. The detachable spout makes for very easy cleaning. Being very simple to assemble makes this beer tap a great addition to any home.
- HeadMaster Electric Beer Pump. No CO2 is required when using this tap. The electric motor on this system regulates pressure. Draft drinkers can get this system for around $160. This beer tap has an optional battery pack that allows users to tap beer for hours at home without electricity.
- B90 Home Beer-Tap system. This is a sleek and stylish countertop beer drafting system. This system has a temperature gauge so beer drinkers will always know when their beer is the perfect temperature to serve. This home beer tap uses DraughtKeg pressure technology to ensure the perfect draft beer.
- Krups B95 Beertender Home Beer-Tap System Keg Cooler. Owners of this system love that it has an adjustable temperature setting. One great feature of this unit is the LCD screen that lets people know how much beer is left in the keg. This beer tap system allows beer to stay fresh up to thirty days in your home.
Posted on: May. 22, 2010