If you don't have time to go to massage therapy classes, just get a Homedics massaging cushion. Can't massage your woman because she says it hurts every time you do it? Are you such a masseuse that your fingers are getting tired from all the requests? No matter what the cause of your malfunction is, picking up a nice Homedics massaging cushion can help you out. Here are five great things you can do with a massage cushion that will only make your relationship's dynamics more extreme.
- Massage your boo. Does she go to the gym so often that you're getting worried about which one of you is more cut? Encourage her to relax and chill out with a Homedics Shiatsu, Rolling, Vibration or Wave massage cushion that can take care of her aches and pains while you play Xbox games.
- Warm her up. A warm woman is a welcome woman, so why not make sure her creature comforts are satisfied? There are a good number of massaging cushions that include nice heating functions.
- De-stress that mess. Think about it. If you gave her a massage cushion for her office chair, you probably wouldn't have to hear so many stories about the Carol-who-everyone-hates. Help her relax when you're not around so that you don't have to deal with her built-up crap when you get there.
- Nap/steal. Take a break from her nagging about how many massages you owe her. Steal the Homedics cushion you got her back and crank it all the way up to 11 for a nice relaxing session where her words just kind of slide off you, unable to stick to your fluid, relaxed form.
- Knock boots on it. This should be pretty self-explanatory. If you just can't figure out how to work a vibrating massage cushion into your wild love life activities, please ask your partner for some helpful ideas.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...