Homeworld 2 Cheat Codes
Are you enjoying playing Homeworld 2 and want to learn some Homeworld 2 cheat codes? This guide will give you a few different cheat codes that will allow you to maximize the game and be a player that is almost unstoppable. This guide will show you how to modify game files so that you can start with more ships and unlock all missions. Before changing any game files make sure to make a copy of it and save it. This is important so that you can return the game to its original settings when you want to be able to.
Unlock All Missions
- Go to Profile Folder. It will be located in the Homeworld 2 directory.
- Use Text Editor and modify "playercfg.lua" file. You are looking for the "maxmission = x" note.
- When you find the note you are going to need to change the x to "15". This will make it so that you have all the missions.
Change Number of Starting Ships
- Locate the "persist. lua*" file. This will also be located in the Homeworld 2 directory.
- Use Text Editor and modify this file. You will see a series of codes that corresponds to the mission.
- Copy and paste this information as many times as you want. This will give you more ships for every time you copy the information.
Remember that when you unlock all missions the number of ships will correspond to the last mission that you have completed before you modified the text. Make sure to use the change number of starting ships so that you are not stuck with a small amount at the start of a harder mission. You will want to make sure that you are going into the game with a number of ships that will be appropriate to completing it. Both of the Homeworld 2 Cheats will work together.