Knowing hormone imbalance symptoms is important so you can know if you should seek treatment. A hormone imbalance is too much or too little of a certain hormone in the body. If you do suffer from any of the following symptoms or feel you have a hormone imbalance, you should seek treatment by your doctor.
- Hot and cold flashes. This can include night sweats, which is severe sweating during the night, and flushes. You may also experience a clammy feeling.
- Rapid heartbeat. Hormone imbalances can cause your heartbeat to beat quicker than normal.
- Mood swings and irritability. This can include sudden and unexpected tears and crying when one might not normally cry.
- Trouble sleeping. While this may be due to night sweats, you might have trouble sleeping even if you are not suffering from night sweats.
- Fatigue. This is very common in those with hormone imbalances and can be an extreme, crashing fatigue.
- Anxiety and depression. Someone with a hormone imbalance may experience a frequent ill at ease emotion and feel worried. They might also feel dread, doom, or apprehension.
- Soreness. Hormone imbalances can cause one to feel achy all over and have a soreness of the joints, muscles and tendons. There can also be an increased tension in muscles.
- Disorientation. Becoming disoriented can also include becoming dizzy or lightheaded. There can also be a loss of balance. Memory lapses can also be possible.
- Headaches. The headaches may change and become worse or better.
- Increase in allergies. Hormone imbalances can cause allergies to worsen.
A full night's sleep is one of the most essential pieces of a healthy and happy life, yet it alludes many of us. The rea ...
Believe it or not, headaches come from more places than just a bottle of _________ (insert your own personal poison here ...
At one point or another you’ve fallen asleep in a less-than-comfortable position and suffered the consequences the next ...