Hospitals In Dallas, TX
Hospitals in Dallas, TX are important today because Dallas is the third largest city in the state and thus there are a lot of people who are in need of good healthcare. This is especially true whenever you consider that more than six million people may walk through the doors of these hospitals in any given year. Of course, this isn’t counting all of the people who come to this city for business and vacation. Some of the best hospitals in Dallas, TX are listed below.
- Parkland Hospital is on the leading edge of technology today. Nevertheless it still pledges to care for anyone in need regardless of their socio-economic class. Their goal is to provide excellent healthcare for all of their patients. In this regard they are dedicated to the well being of those entrusted to their care, as well as those in the surrounding communities. Located at 5201 Harry Hines Blvd. Dallas, TX 75211.
- Baylor Health Care System was founded as a Christian ministry. The system exists to serve anyone in need, and spends a lot of time focusing on education, research and community service. An example of this is the hospital's financial assistance program, designed to help anyone get what they need in terms of health care. Located at 500 Gaston Avenue Dallas, TX 75211.
- Children's Medical Center is one of the nation’s biggest pediatric healthcare providers. The institution dates back to the summer of 1913, when a group of nurses started it on the lawn of the old Parkland Hospital. It is also the only academic hospital in North Texas that is dedicated to the healthcare of children. Located at 1935 Motor Street Dallas, TX 75211.
- Doctors Hospital got its start in 1959 as a community hospital. Since then it has grown to a 218 bed acute care facility. The medical staff is well experienced in the areas that they specialize in. This allows the hospital to be able to provide its patients with advanced medical technology in a community hospital environment. For this reason everyone who enters this hospital is provided with a great experience that is meant to exceed their expectations. Located at 9440 Poppy Drive Dallas, TX 75211.
- Texas Health Resources is one of the nation’s largest faith-based, nonprofit hospitals. It is also the biggest hospital in North Texas whenever it comes to the number of patients that it serves each year (sixteen counties and more than 6.2 million people served each year). This hospital has been around since 1997 and now has 24 acute-care and short-stay hospitals within its network. There are more than 4,100 beds, more than 20,500 employees and more than 5,500 physicians. Located at 612 E. Lamar Boulevard Dallas, TX 75211.