Hot Female Athletes
Hot female athletes are the best of both worlds. These ladies are not only gorgeous, they’re also better at sports than most guys. The great thing about these hot female athletes is that they aren’t one-dimensional. No matter the sport, there’s a pretty girl who does it well.
- Amanda Beard With an undeniable smile and flawless figure, Amanda Beard is a sight to behold both in and out of the pool. Even when wearing a rubber swimming cap, she’s still pretty. This hot female athlete dominated swimming categories at three different Olympics, receiving seven career medals for her efforts.
- Misty May-Treanor Beach volleyball is the most underrated source of hot female athletes, and you only have to look as far as sand goddess Misty May-Treanor for proof. Along with her hot partner Kerri Walsh, May-Treanor won a gold medal at the Athens Olympic Games in 2004, then repeated the feat during 2008 in Beijing.
- Danica Patrick You’d better be quick if you want to check out Danica Patrick. She won’t stay still for very long. This hot female athlete has the need for speed. In recent years, Patrick has been showcasing her skills every weekend on the racetrack. She notched her first IndyCar win in 2008.
- Mia St. John There’s something hot about a female athlete who can beat you up. With her powerful punches and voluptuous figure, Mia St. John weakens knees both in and out of the ring. She’s a pioneer in the world of women’s boxing, beginning her knockout-filled pro career in 1996.
- Jennie Finch Stepping into the batter’s box against this hot female athlete is a dangerous proposition. As a softball pitcher she’s the most dominant of her time, going 32-0 in her junior year at Arizona. She’s been a star on the Olympic stage as well, winning gold in Athens in 2004 and silver in Beijing during 2008.
- Natalie Gulbis With her stunning green eyes and long blonde hair, Natalie Gulbis puts other hot female athletes to shame. She’s a rising star in women’s professional golf, becoming one of the most popular fixtures in the LPGA. Between all the modeling and endorsement deals, it’s amazing she can find the time to work on her swing.
- Mia Hamm Likely the greatest female soccer player of all time, this hot athlete dominated the competition during her long career. Hamm’s staggering career highlights include two Olympic gold medals, two World Cup titles and a record for the most international goals scored. All that and she’s hot, too? It’s almost too good to be true.
- Serena Williams Turn on the TV during any women's tennis tournament and you’re likely to see Serena Williams destroying her opponent. This hot female athlete makes tennis interesting with her powerful form and shapely figure. Williams is no slouch when it comes to winning, capturing 37 singles titles and twenty doubles titles through the 2010 season.
- Michelle Wie If you’re out for a relaxing day on the golf course and you spot Michelle Wie, she might just wreck your concentration. Not only is Wie a hot female athlete, she’s also one of the most talented golfers in the professional ranks. She’s got power, too. Her average driving distance during the 2010 season was first in the LPGA.
- Maria Sharapova This Russian-born beauty brings a palpable amount of elegance to the tennis court. Maria Sharapova is a dictionary-definition hot female athlete: she’s pretty, she’s got a great figure, and she’s a force to be reckoned with. Her résumé contains a whopping 22 singles titles through the 2010 season.