If you enjoy hot wing recipes made with the hottest chile currently known anywhere, the habanero, don’t miss these hot wing sauce recipes. If you prefer a milder taste, adjust the amount of chile to your own convenience. It will still capture the chile’s flavor, as well as the fire. And, if you prefer a different kind of taste, substitute the habanero with Tabasco sauce. The first hot wing recipe works better in the oven. The second can be used in the oven, on the grill, or with charcoal. Both recipes produce juicy, exquisite, and very hot results!
Hot Wing Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- 1 onion, sliced
- 8 tbsp. margarine (one stick)
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershiresauce
- 1 fresh, pickeled habanero, seeded and chopped or 2 tbsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ tsp. pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
- 12 wings, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine the margarine with the rest of the ingredients in a medium sized saucepan.
- Heat this mixture over medium heat, until the margarine is melted.
- Whisk all the ingredients, until well combined.
- Place the wings in a baking dish, and pour the sauce over them.
- Cover, and cook for fifteen minutes.
- Then uncover, and cook ten to fifteen minutes.
Hot And Fruity Sauce Wing Recipe
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- ¼ cup peach jam
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1/3 cup garlic, chopped
- ½ pickeled habanero, seeded and crushed, or 2 tbsp. Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- Combine the pineapple juice, vinegar, sugar, vegetale oil, garlic and habanero in a medium sized saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until the suggar is dissolved.
- Allow the sauce to cool.
- Place the wings in a resealable plastic bag.
- Pour in the pinapple sauce.
- Refrigerate for two hours (or overnight).
- Heat the jam in a small pan over medium heat, stirring until the jam is melted.
- Keep the jam over low heat.
- Prepare a gas or charcoal grill.
- Remove the wings from the marinade, and cook them.
- Before serving, brush the wings with the melted jam.
For a wonderful hot, smokey flavor, use a can of chipotle sauce. If you can’t find chipotle sauce, buy canned chipotles in adobo sauce, and combine sauce and chipotles.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …