The ten best hotels in Karben, Germany offer everything from elegant luxury to homey comfort. Karben offers modern amenities to tourists while still holding on to its rural roots. While the town has five hotels to offer visitors, nearby communities also present accommodations less than five miles away.
- Hotel Quellenhof. This comfy eighteen room hotel, conveniently located within walking distance to public transport, offers free in-room and wireless internet access. An ideal hotel in Karben for the guest that likes to spend a fair amount of time relaxing at his hotel, it offers a bistro, restaurant with a terrace and a bar. Hotel Quellenhof, Brunnenstrasse 7, 61184 Karben, Germany.
- The Comfort Hotel Stadt Karben. Just a few minutes drive from the city center, this small but modern Karben hotel strives to provide guests with a cozy atmosphere. The rooms all provide a mini-bar, cable television and, for some, a balcony. The restaurant, Roma, offers a variety of Italian dishes. The Comfort Hotel Stadt Karben, St.-Egreve-Strasse 25-27, 61184 Karben, Germany.
- Hotel & Restaurant Ambiente. Located in a quiet but conveniently situated area, this hotel in Karben hotel about twenty minutes away from the Frankfurt Fairground. The hotel's restaurant offers guests a menu featuring an Italian-Mediterranean cuisine. Hotel & Restaurant Ambiente, Christinenstrasse 38, 61184 Karben, Germany.
- Hotel Panorama. For the guest who prefers a personable atmosphere, this thirteen room hotel provides a free breakfast buffet as well as an Italian restaurant. With a clothing boutique, cafe and travel agency in this Karben hotel, and a movie theater across the street, entertainment options are plentiful. Hotel Panorama, Robert-Bosch-Strasse 66, 61184 Karben, Germany.
Hotel Restaurant Gehspitze. This Karben Hotel is homey and simple and less then thirteen miles from Frankfurt. Breakfast is not included in the price, but the chef provides hearty, local fare every day but Thursday. Hotel Restaurant Gehspitze, Bahnhofstrasse 72, 61184 Karben, Germany.
Landhaus Hotel-Restaurant Alte Scheune. Located less than four miles from Karben in Nieder-Erlenbach, this 25 room hotel also offers 8 apartmentsfor guests seeking a more intimate experience. With a focus on luxury, Landhaus provides an elegant and welcome atmosphere as a perfect getaway after a busy day. Landhaus Hotel-Restaurant Alte Scheune, Alt-Erlenbach 44, 60437 Frankfurt.
Golf Hotel & Restaurant Lindenhof. In a relaxing environment two miles from Karben in Bad Vlibel, the Golf Hotel offers eighteen relaxing rooms. The on-site restaurant boasts a selection of Mediterranean and German dishes. Golf Hotel & Restaurant Lindenhof, Lehnfurterweg, 61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany.
- Hotel am Kurpark. With numerous restaurants within walking distance the hotel, food lovers will appreciate the Hotel am Kurpark's central location about 4 miles from Karben. The bus station to varied areas around Frankfurt is less than a quarter mile away, and the tram stop is within a short walking distance. The hotel's bar features various snacks, including a selection for vegetarians. Hotel am Kurpark, Parkstrasse 20, 61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany.
- Hotel Restaurant Zum Adler. Located four miles from Karben, all room in this family hotel have TV and internet access in a modern setting. Breakfast buffet is offered every morning and the restaurant offers a local and international menu. Hotel Restaurant Zum Adler, Windecker Strasse 2, 61130 Nidderau, Germany.
- Hotel Katharinenhof Garni. About eight miles from Frankfurt Fair, and four miles from Karben, the hotel has 31 well appointed rooms. Every room features TV and internet access(the lobby also has wlan), as well as a balcony. Hotel Katharinenhof Garni, Ober-Erlenbacher Strasse 16, 61352 Bad Homburg, Germany.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.