Several of the hottest celebrity women are either Hollywood actresses or famous entertainers. However, there are other hot female celebrities that are famous for other reasons. Below is a list of six such celebrities.
- Marisa Miller Supermodel Marisa Miller may very well be the hottest celebrity woman in the world. In addition to appearing in several Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issues, Miller has modeled lingerie for Victoria's Secret and earned a number one ranking in Maxim Magazine's 2008 Hot 100 list.
- Ines Sainz Mexican sports journalist Ines Sainz is not only one of the hottest celebrity women in Mexico, she is one of the most beautiful celebrities in the world as she may be the owner of one of the finest backsides on the planet.
- Jackie Guerrido Staying south of the border, another hot Mexican celebrity makes the list: weather forecaster Jackie Guerrido. Guerrido can be seen discussing weather patterns in her tight, sexy outfits on the Mexican weather channel, Univision.
- Serena Williams Serena Williams is not only the best tennis player in the world, she is one of the hottest celebrity women as well. Whether she is wearing her patented cat outfit or posing nude on the cover of ESPN The Magazine, Williams simply oozes hotness.
- Amanda Beard This former Olympic Gold Medal winner has an Olympic gold body as is evidenced in the July, 2007 issue of Playboy. Beard would have ranked higher on this list had she not have dyed her hair blonde.
- Melissa Stark Number six on the hottest celebrity women list is the former Monday Night Football sideline reporter, Melissa Stark. Stark's natural beautiful blonde hair, smoking body, and lovely eyes make her an easy choice.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.