Learn how to 10 step dance and get ready for the next big country line dance. The 10 step is a partner dance, so grab the person nearest you, put on some upbeat music and get ready to dance. The 10 step is also a great dance to learn in a group setting.
- Stand in the Cape Position with your partner. The male partner takes the female's left hand in his left hand and holds it before her left shoulder. His right arm reaches across the back of her shoulders and holds her right hand up. Stand with feet together.
- Extend the left leg out. Touch the floor with your left heel. Bring your left foot back to meet your right.
- Extend your right leg back. Tap the floor with your right toe, then bring your right foot back to meet your left.
- Bring your right leg out. Tap the floor with the right heel. Bring the right leg up and cross your right leg over the left. Uncross and tap the floor with your right heel again. Bring the right leg back to meet the left.
- Bring your left leg out and tap the floor with your heel. Now cross the right leg with the leg. Uncross and tap the heel on the floor again. Bring your left foot next to the right.
- Polka step forward several feet. Start with both feet together, then hop forward with the left foot. Bring the right foot to meet the left. Then hop forward with the right foot and bring the left foot up to meet the right. Repeat twice.
- Repeat the steps until the music ends.
Dancing in public is tricky business. The best of the best draw crowds wherever they are, earning cheers and the adulati ...
Not everyone can be a trained dancer. And for the purposes of getting down in a club, you don't have to be. Men tend to ...
Chicks dig a teammate who’s the life of the party, but in order to be so, you need to get the moves down. And we mean li ...